Two nights ago we were in Target and Noah made a bee line over to the sunglasses. He finds this pair for $6. He gets totally excited. He already has that much money! It was dark when we went outside to the car, but he has them on, tags still attached. I have no idea why a 10 year old kid would want to look like a cop, I guess he thinks he looks tough. He wore them all day yesterday - at the park, riding his bike around, going to lunch. Now he wants to wear them to school. He promises he will take them off in the classroom.
Don't you love the intimidating look he is giving the camera? (Never mind that he's in his jammies!)
In case you were wondering...
This is how Caleb spends most of his allowance.



3 comments:
That's awesome!
I think I'd have to spend my money with Caleb. I wouldn't look as cool as Noah!
I thought the pic of Noah was a pic of Scott, circa 1975. Tell him Ponch called and wanted to know where his partner was.
Awesome picture! Noah looks TOO cool. I'm there with Caleb and the ice cream man. Hence all the cavities!
Post a Comment