A friend of mine did the 6 random facts thing and now she says I should do it for my blog. I don't know if this will be interesting to anyone else or not, but here goes:
1 - I watch Masterpiece Theater on PBS every Sunday night. If there are period costumes and British accents, I'm all over it.
2 - I hate talking on the phone. If I have to call someone, I always imagine I am interrupting something important at their house. When I see people driving while on cell phones, I just think to myself...WHY?
3 - Both of my children were almost named Benjamin.
4 - I used to work at 7-11 when I was in high school. That's why I know all the brands for candy bars and soda. (OK, and beer and cigarettes). That is also why I will never eat a hot dog or nachos from 7-11.
5 - I can't watch, talk about, or even think about anything medical. If I watch ER or CSI, I will completely gross out and sometimes I will even have nightmares. My kids are really good at tending their own injuries.
6 - I am really into music. My secret wish has always been to be a DJ at a radio station. I would love to pick songs, play requests, interview bands. Since I can't seem to find a teaching job, maybe I should look into the music thing.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Sis,
Maybe you and one of your cronnies could take over for Kevin & Bean, or better yet, maybe you could take the lunchtime hour 80's slot on KROQ! Now that would be a great gig. Say hello to Bono for me!
Timmy
I'm too young to have any "cronies" yet!!!
Next time I see Bono I will tell him you said hey. I'm sure he will remember us from the first time we met him in 1987! :)
I'm with you on the medical thing!! Luckley I haven't had to many injuries to deal with so far...
Korie -
Your husband always drives Scott to the hospital whenever there's an injury. Wait, you moved to Colorado...what are we going to do now when he needs stitches?
Nathan says Scott's due for an injury. It's been a while. Summers coming so he says to tell Scott look out for the sting rays.
Since it looks like were having 3 girls. Nathan says were moving back to CA! He needs to go to the ocean to get away from all the hormones we will have in the house. Well see???
I've got news for Nate...boys have hormones too!!!!
I hope you do move back to CA. that would be great. Sting rays and all.
so glad we can be blog friends now...i think you're doing a good job on this thing! :)
Post a Comment