I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful men that I know!
To my Dad - thanks for being my example, my supporter, my friend, and always cracking me up. I love you more than I can say.
To my Father-in-Law Jerry - thanks for raising such an awesome son and teaching him to work hard and to put his family first.
To my brothers Tim and Stew - I know you are supposed to raise all those girls for a reason! Having a sister has paid off now, hasn't it? You're both doing a great job! (Liam told me you were!)
Most of all to my husband Scott - you are an amazing father. Our boys are so lucky to have you. Being a teacher allows you to spend so much time with your family, which has been such a blessing to our sons. Noah and Caleb really look up to you and trust you. I hope you know how much we love you!
Reptile House - LA Zoo - Summer 2005
Stanley Park - Vancouver, BC, Canada - Summer 2006
Our House - June 6, 2008



3 comments:
Hey Stranger! Your boys are so big. Hope you all had a Happy Fathers Day and a great big birthday celebration! It seems like just yesterday you were blessing your little boys and Brooke was playing with them in sacrament meeting :) Can you believe that Brandon is going to be a senior and Brooke is going to be a freshmen. Yikes!! Heard that you are going to Yellowstone this summer. You better stop by and say HI!
Miss you
Pam and Monty
PS
Brandon has taken over the Mustang :)
Pam -
We will be driving through Utah on our way there, so we should hook up. I want to see your new house!
Thanks Tara. It means a lot to me to hear it.
Post a Comment