"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown


Sunday, June 29, 2008

All You Need Is Love

Scott and I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary by going to Las Vegas and seeing the "Love" show at the Mirage. Vegas is not really my favorite place (too many smokers and gamblers!) but the show was awesome. I am a lifelong Beatles fan, so I have been wanting to see the show since I heard about it. I was not disappointed. There was so much happening visually, I almost did not know where to look! And each seat had speakers in it, so no matter where you were in the theater, the sound was great. We really liked it.

Noah and Caleb had fun with Abuela and Grumps - you know, no chores, eating whatever they wanted, watching TV, they even went to an airplane museum. They didn't want to come home with us. They wanted to stay with their grandparents!

3 comments:

korie said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Wow 17 years!!! Wow! That's awesome!

Glad you had a great time in sin city! I love to go for the food!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

COOL! American Fork has "Steel Days" every year. This year there are a couple Beatles Tribute bands playing. We are excited.

Melanie said...

Congratulations on 17 years! I'm glad you had a great anniversary!