Caleb was baptized and confirmed yesterday. We had so many wonderful family members and friends there to show love and support for Caleb. You can't tell by the look on his face here, but he was excited. (I think he was a tiny bit nervous, too.) It was a big step in his life and we are so proud of him.

Both sets of grandparents were able to be there with us. After the baptism, everyone came over to our house for lunch. It was a wonderful day for all of us, one I hope Caleb will always remember.
4 comments:
Hey!!
Congrats Caleb!
I havent seen you guys in forever!
My mom said that you guys were comming up here to utah.
you should come and stay with us
brooke
Looks like a great day! I'm bummed we missed it. Congratulations to Caleb! I just can't believe he's 8 already.
I can't believe he is EIGHT!!! congrats on the baptism! miss you!
Sorry we missed it. Jacob is so happy that he and Caleb are now official part of the scouts.
Post a Comment