My brother Tim and his family were visiting from North Carolina this week. I haven't seen him in about 2 and 1/2 years. He and his wife have welcomed their 4th daughter in that time. It was fun to meet her finally and to be able to hang out with everybody. We were BUSY all week.
Just some of our activities... the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, Redondo Beach (my Dad grew up there), Chicago Ribs (my grandmother's favorite restaurant that is on PCH just blocks away from the house my Dad grew up in), the Dodger Game (Scott, my Dad, and my brothers Tim and Stew), all the moms and kids went to see WALL-E while the guys were at the Dodger game, the Whole Enchilada (my parents' favorite restaurant), Scandia...
I am worn out - but it's the good kind of tired. It was a great week of spending time with the family.
My Dad, Tim, and Me at Redondo Beach
My Sister-in-Law Casey, McKenna, my Mom, and Olivia at Redondo Beach
Noah and Caleb at the Aquarium of the Pacific
My sweet nephew Liam
Go Karts - My Dad with Kirra and behind them my Sister-in-Law Kristine
Tim and Casey
McKenna and Olivia
Caleb, Olivia, Maya, Alexa, and Noah at Scandia
Me with my "little" brothers Timmy and Stewy
I have one more niece named Julia, who I did not get a picture of - but she's really cute! I hope we don't have to wait another 2 and 1/2 years to get the whole family together again!



6 comments:
Just checking out your festivities... looks like a great time. Oh I forgot about the Whole Enchilada Yum!
Did you guys have any good fights up in the television room for memory's sake?
No fights, but Tim did attack me out in the front yard. He snuck up on me from behind and tangled me all up. At least he didn't pull off one of his (sweaty) socks and shove it in my mouth.
Thanks! You're too kind... We're thinking Halle. But we're not sure yet, the problem is Avery talks to her all the time and says, "Hi little Halle baby!" She has been calling her that for at least the last two months so it's sort of starting to stick. And I'm sure you remember that's what happened with Velzy. So we'll see..
How fun for the whole family to be together. Is it too soon for me to want to be with my family again? Hope you all are doing well, we miss you.
Tera
That is a great picture. Tim does not have any casts on. just kidding. How are you? I have not seen you in years. I am in Utah now.
Talk to you later
Jason Valderrama
Post a Comment