"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown


Monday, July 21, 2008

Mountain Biking in Marshall Canyon

Noah and Caleb recently got new bikes and have really taken to riding them in Marshall Canyon. They love riding through the streams and catching a glimpse of a coyote or a bird.
Caleb is our little daredevil - he's not afraid of anything!
Noah is a little more cautious - but he's the one who ended up going to the hospital to get stitches last week! (It was only 2 stitches and it was a fall on the street at home.)

3 comments:

Rangi said...

Tara, cute blog. I love the posts for Caleb's birthday he is such a cute kid! Love Sara

Melanie said...

It looks like you have a couple of pro bikers in your family, watch out!!! (I'm not talking about Scott. J/K :-) )

Carolee said...

That looks like so much fun, although knowing me I would probably eat it after 5 seconds!!