"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown


Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Paul is not Dead...

He turns 66 years old today!!!!! (Hopefully, if you are reading this blog, you are old enough to get that joke. If not, ask your parents.)






Anyway... Happy Birthday to Sir Paul McCartney (also known as Macca) - one of my musical heroes!!!




Bono and Macca at Live Aid - 1985




Bono and Macca at Live 8 - 2005





These photos really have nothing to do with Paul's B-day...I just love seeing them on stage together! It makes me really happy! I know, I know...I need help. (Another Beatle reference!)

5 comments:

korie said...

Tara I didn't get any of those jokes but, I get you. I know your love for those guys. I've seen "the box!" haha

Tara said...

Shhhhh!!! No one is supposed to know about the box.

Stewart Van Buskirk said...

Ya, I don't even know about the box. As for Paul is dead, well Chris Farley pretty much cleared that one up.

Stewart Van Buskirk said...

And nice mullet on Bono!

Tara said...

Don't go there Strawberry Ice...