Sunday, August 31, 2008
Battleship
Tonight I played a game of Battleship with Noah. I taught him how to play a few years ago and it has become one of his favorite games. I don't know if I should be embarrassed that he beat me so easily or proud of him for doing so! I can't believe I lost to my 10 year old kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Battleship! I love that game! Do they still make that? Or did you have it from when you were a kid?
I love playing games with Kirra, because it's a real challenge. She's beat me at games for a long time now. It makes it more fun, when I'm not "letting" them win. :) I want to play Chess with Noah. Stew just taught me over the summer, and I really like it. I'm still learning though. I heard he's pretty good.
"He sunk my battleship!"
the real question is whether you have the "old school" version that you have to yell out "you sunk my battleship" or your call letters or do you have the new and improved cool version that you let the computer do all of the work for you?! Either way, that is way to advanced for us country folk out here in NC! We are still using corn cobs and tobacco leaves for counting!!
It's the old school version - no computers.
Post a Comment