"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown


Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Double Take



One of these women is my sister-in-law Kristine - piano teacher and mother of 4...the other is Cat Osterman - pitcher for the US women's softball team...

I'm just saying I did a double take...

Yes, I have been watching WAY too much Olympic coverage!

4 comments:

Stewart Van Buskirk said...

OK, that is pretty good. The hair, the cheeks, and the squinty eyes when smiling. They do look a lot alike, especially in the photos you posted.

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Okay, as Kristine, I do have to say, I see the resemblance. I only wish I had her figure. :) The picture you posted was definitely the best of the similarities. That's funny!

Tara said...

By the way, I did get the picture of you from your blog!

korie said...

That's too funny! We always seem to see people that we say, "wow that girl looks a lot like Kristine." But that girl really does!