"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown


Monday, August 25, 2008

Back-to-School

The boys started the new school year today. Noah will be in 5th grade and Caleb will be in 3rd. I always have mixed feelings when school starts. On one hand, I am proud of them and I look forward to all the things they will be able to accomplish this year. They really do amaze me sometimes. (Like how did they get such confidence?) On the other hand, they are growing up so fast and every year they need me less and less. They get more and more independent - which is a good thing - but it can also be hard on parents at the same time. Everyone always told me how fast they grow up and it is so true! My little boys are becoming little men!

(I am a sucker for the tartan shirts. I buy them every year for the first day of school.)

No comments: