"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown


Saturday, January 03, 2009

New Year's Eve


On New Year's Eve we hung out with our friends Dan & Deirdre at their house. Their kids just got "Rock Band" for Christmas. Here is Noah on bass, Scott on lead guitar, Caleb on drums, and me on vocals. We had so much fun! All that time I spent in my room pretending to be Pat Benatar and Chrissie Hynde when I was a kid is finally paying off.

Scott and Dan - ringing in the New Year - 2009!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks fun!

korie said...

Don't they have bagpipes for Rockband? :)

Casey said...

I'm seeing "The Partridge Family, The Next Generation". Looks like fun.

Melanie said...

I was trying to come up with a band name for y'all and couldn't. I'll let you know if I do. Looks like fun! Happy 2009!

Stewart Van Buskirk said...

I the look on Caleb's face. He's feeling it.