"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown


Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rock Climbing

We have been trying to get Caleb involved in a sport for a long time now. He is obviously not a team sport kind of kid like Noah. He's just not interested in the competitive stuff. We've tried karate and tennis with not so great results. He does enjoy riding motorcycles and snowboarding - but those activities take lots of time and usually involve some distance. Scott had done some rock climbing several years ago and he thought Caleb might like it. There is a rock climbing gym about 10 minutes away from us. This is Caleb climbing yesterday. He has gone a few times now and he really loves doing it. He has a definite daredevil personality, so we have to keep a close watch on him.
Noah has taken a liking to climbing as well. This was after his soccer game and he was pretty worn out. Luckily, he is much more cautious than his brother!


I'm hoping that we have found Caleb's sport!

3 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

looks fun! Now if I can only lose 100 lbs so I can try it... lol

korie said...

We had a good time when we went with you guys. I was a little nervous watching your boys do it...they are daredevils.

We go home yesterday and now we've got a few inches of snow today. So wish I was back in Cali. See you next time.

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

I wish I would have known. I would have loved to go with the girls! Next time, tell us. So fun!!