"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown


Tuesday, January 27, 2009

America's Most Wanted


We have a trip planned for this summer and the boys will need passports. At city hall they had their pictures taken for the inside of the passport. They asked the lady who was processing our paperwork if they had to smile. She said, "You don't have to smile, just try and look natural." Apparently, looking natural to them means looking like you're being booked for a misdemeanor. When Noah and Caleb saw the pictures they both had the same reaction: "I look cool!" Does anyone else think these look like mug shots?

7 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

lol

korie said...

I have to agree! Too funny!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

They totally look like mug shots. Where are you guys going?

Tara said...

We are going to Ireland - a lifeling dream of mine.

Stewart Van Buskirk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristine Van Buskirk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristine Van Buskirk said...

LOL The pictures are HILARIOUS! And that they thought it was cool, makes the story even funnier! I'm so jealous that you're going! I would love to see where my family came from! A total dream for me too. I know you had talked about going, but I hadn't heard of it for a year. I had NO idea! AWESOME!!

p.s. that delete was me. I was logged on as Stew. Oops. :)