Scott took the boys snowboarding last Friday- they all had school off. Here is a short video of Noah and Caleb. Noah is the one at the beginning of the video and you can see Caleb later - he's wearing all black with a red helmet. I was impressed that Scott could film and snowboard at the same time! Now that is talent.
You won't see me with them. I am scared to death of heights and the ski lift freaks me out. I went to lunch and shopping with my mom instead.



2 comments:
That's cool that the "boys" got to go do something fun together! Those are great memories. I'm glad you had a fun little outing with your Mom. I'm all about girls day with my Mom and my sister-in-law. Jeff and my Dad are both out of town right now for work. So, last night my Mom and I went to dinner and came home to watch a movie. It was nice. Miss you!
Totally fun! Kirra keeps begging to go, but we don't have right gear for her. We told her maybe next winter. :) I don't think Malia will ever try it, but Julia will, for sure! She's so gutsy! Great video. Very impressive filming. :)
Post a Comment