Here is Noah and cousin Jared cutting out the jello jigglers.
Caleb playing Wii tennis and showing everyone what he wants for Christmas (his 2 front teeth)!
My father-in-law Jerry wearing the new hat we gave him. Utah State - his alma mater.
After opening presents at home in the morning, we spent Christmas day with my family in Chino. Much smaller crowd! My brother Tim and his family were in North Carolina (we missed you guys!).
The kids love to get into the dress up box that Grandma has upstairs. This is Noah and Caleb with cousins Kirra and Malia.
My brother Stew (showing off his new snowboarding helmet) and Scott (pretending to be Oliver Twist).

Why does it seem like it's always over too quickly?



4 comments:
Looks fun! Merry Christmas!
It looks like y'all had a nice Christmas. I hate how it all comes and goes SO quickly too. Thank you for the cute Christmas card! Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those are great pictures! Love your PJ's.
Nathan said you would be the first to catch the hermit crap!
"I'm a hyper-hypo. You're the devil." LOL I can't help but say that every time I see Stew's helmet. LOL
Post a Comment