"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown


Friday, March 27, 2009

Joshua Tree National Park

Everyone is on Spring Break at our house. We took a day trip out to Joshua Tree National Park to do some exploring. We talked about camping for 1 night, but when I saw what the overnight temperatures were going to be, I talked the guys into just staying until 9 or 10 pm. That way we could still have a campfire, see the stars, and stay for just about the entire day. Luckily, they went along with it.


My rock climbing boys had so much fun! Rocks to climb everywhere...

We went on a little hike. The boys love being outside and exploring. The daytime temperatures were not bad at all. And the park is really beautiful this time of year - there are some desert flowers in bloom. I loved seeing Joshua Trees as far as your eye could reach with these strange rocks behind them. It is an interesting place to visit.

2 comments:

korie said...

Tara!! Those are GREAT pictures! Love the one with the boys on the rocks.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Me and Tim and the other guys have many fond memories at Joshua Tree National Monument. I was stoked when they made it a National Park.