"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown


Monday, March 16, 2009

Celebrating with Noah

We had a family dinner on Sunday, which was Noah's actual birthday. He LOVES chocolate (just like his mom) so I made double chocolate cupckes for him. He looks so grown up in this picture!
Noah asked for ham and potatoes for dinner. My Mom and Dad and niece Julia enjoyed the meal. (Well, they ate it anyway!)

After dinner Caleb and Noah started climbing a tree in our backyard with cousins Kirra and Malia. (Why does Noah all of a sudden look like a giant?)

My niece Julia will let me hug her as much as I want. (Her boy cousins are soooo over that.)

My nephew Liam cracks me up. He has 3 big sisters, so when he comes to our house with all the boy stuff, he is pretty excited. I love this picture for 3 reasons: he's digging in the trash in my kitchen, he is wearing a shirt that says "IRISH", and he has a black eye! The kid is awesome!

The day before, Noah invited a friend and we took the boys miniature golfing and go-karting.

Caleb was not tall enough to ride the regular go-karts, so he had to go on the little ones. He wasn't all that excited about it.

Scott found the drum game in the arcade. He played it 4 times. People would stop and watch him play because he was really getting into it.
We had a wonderful weekend of celebrating!

1 comment:

korie said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I like the 11 on the cupcake out of candles. How can he be that old? I'm even questioning myself as I type this?? 11 really? Wow.