My friend Dan nicely pointed out to me the other day that my blog has been neglected since August. Recently it seems like my life has been endless job applications (and one unsuccessful interview) and what I will politely call "parenting struggles". I am pretty sure that none of that stuff makes for interesting reading...well maybe it does, but that doesn't mean I want to write about it. Instead I decided to update my blog with what I am calling my FALL FLASHBACK.
For Scott's birthday in October, we went camping/motorcycle riding in the desert.
Lots of friends came and joined us. Here I am with Johnny by the campfire. (He cracks me up)
Scott's cousin Troy came with his family from Las Vegas!
Biker Buddy Nathan made an appearance.
Biker Buddy's daughters Velzy and Avery had fun getting really dirty.
Dan making sure everything is safe before launching rockets into the desert sky.
Thanksgiving at my parent's house...Caleb with my nephew Liam. (Don't they look like brothers? Uncle Stew gave them both the same haircut and I think that is part of it!)
My beautiful niece Kirra and Caleb at the piano recital. Caleb played "Jingle Bell Rock".
My brother Tim came to visit for the weekend from North Carolina. We had fun eating out, watching soccer and football, and just hanging out. I hardly ever see him, so it was really fun.
Farley ran away while we were in the desert and it caused quite a lot of drama. He came back...but no more trips to the desert for that dog! (Thanks Amy for not giving up.)
Short on details, I know...but it's only a few weeks until Christmas, so I may have another blog entry before the end of the year.
(just don't hold your breath)



2 comments:
Glad you updated! I like to read whatever you blog about!
But, I won't hold my breath!
Glad to see the update!
Post a Comment