Our family took part in the Living Nativity for our Stake. We played people on the streets of Bethlehem.
Scott and I in "Bethlehem"
I think Caleb enjoyed the experience the most of anyone in the family.
Earlier in the week, we decorated our Christmas tree.
Noah decided the tree skirt would make a good kilt!
Caleb hanging an ornament
Scott pretending he cares about Christmas decorating
Merry Christmas 2010!
Scott and I in "Bethlehem"
Earlier in the week, we decorated our Christmas tree. Noah decided the tree skirt would make a good kilt!
Caleb hanging an ornament
Scott pretending he cares about Christmas decorating
Merry Christmas 2010!



3 comments:
Great pictures! Lots of cute smiles :)
Thanks for letting my kids walk the streets of Bethlehem with you guys too!
Merry Christmas!
You guys look great, especially Noah sporting the tree skirt! I hope you have a Merry Christmas! Thanks for your Christmas card!
Post a Comment