skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
In My Life
"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown
Wednesday, November 04, 2009
Girls in the Hood
Korie and I both dressed as Little Red Riding Hood.
Last time I wore that costume, somebody asked me if I was a "beer wench". I guess they didn't see my basket!
1 comment:
korie
said...
Darn we sure are cute little red's.
November 4, 2009 at 12:45 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tara
About Me
I live in California with my husband and two sons. I am trying to transition back into teaching after taking several years off to be a full time mom. I love books, travel, music, and trying out new recipes on my family.
Tara & Scott
All You Need Is Love
Caleb has a blog now too!
Caleb's World
The Lads
Mother Nature's Sons
Biker Buddies
Ticket To Ride
The Dreamer
I Saw Her Standing There
Beach Boys
Tomorrow Never Knows
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Blog Archive
►
2010
(16)
►
December
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(33)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(3)
Rock On, Caleb
Tricks or Treats
Girls in the Hood
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(42)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
1 comment:
Darn we sure are cute little red's.
Post a Comment