"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown


Saturday, November 07, 2009

Rock On, Caleb


Caleb started taking guitar lessons a few months ago. Electric guitar lessons. His teacher is this 20-something guy named Manny who comes to our house. Caleb actually likes to practice, although that may be the novelty factor. Manny asked him which song he wanted to learn to play first. I was a little surprised when he picked "Hotel California". Every budding guitarist that I have ever known learns "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" as their first song. I thought it was like a requirement or something.

Now he thinks he has to dress like a rocker. He bought the fedora with his own money and is not happy if his "skinny jeans" are in the laundry. I confess that I bought him the T-shirt. It says "I Rock" on the front. I couldn't resist.

3 comments:

korie said...

I like his new hair cut too.

Janelle said...

he does rock. :)

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

What a little stud! He has good taste in music that I am sure he inherited from his Mom and Dad. I have to confess though....skinny jeans have got to be the lamest fashion ever...next to leg warmers.