"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown


Thursday, August 06, 2009

Mammoth Lakes, CA


We went to Mammoth Lakes in the Eastern Sierras for a week and I have been meaning to post pictures from the trip...but life has been busy! School starts early this year - as in 3 days from now - and I don't feel ready AT ALL. We also have a new 4-legged addition to our family (pictures coming soon) and we are trying to adjust to having him around.
Inyo Crater
Mountain Man in the Forest
A very rare sighting...Caleb and Noah without Dodger hats!
Kamikaze Caleb
Noah on the new bike
Scott on his dual sport
Dan, Caleb, Noah, Hannah, Abby - I got to drive the Polaris on the trail and I have to say...it was super fun! Taking a Break
Smores!

Mountain Bikes

We did 2 days of motorcycles and the boys went mountain biking on the slopes one day. I don't have a mountain bike (only a beach cruiser) so I stayed back at the hotel reading by the pool... don't you feel sorry for me? We had such a great time!

Thanks to Deirdre for photos and for all the dog consultations!

1 comment:

korie said...

Tara I can't believe you got a Rhino without me!!!