We have only had 5 days of school so far and I have already had 2 arguments with Caleb about his wardrobe. He wanted to wear head-to-toe black to school. I'm talking black pants, black shirt, black shoes, black baseball hat! When I made him put on a different colored shirt he got mad at me! (I'm not going to freak out until he starts wearing white make up and listening to the Cure!) How does a 9-year old boy get to be so opinionated about fashion?
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Another School Year
We have only had 5 days of school so far and I have already had 2 arguments with Caleb about his wardrobe. He wanted to wear head-to-toe black to school. I'm talking black pants, black shirt, black shoes, black baseball hat! When I made him put on a different colored shirt he got mad at me! (I'm not going to freak out until he starts wearing white make up and listening to the Cure!) How does a 9-year old boy get to be so opinionated about fashion?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Don't worry to much Velzy tried to do the black thing last year. Plus Aves knows about what she calls "going goth." Kids!
Good looking boys!
I've had a few fights myself. But, mine are over tank tops that I want them to wear a shirt under, or short shorts... "No Malia! Those are your sisters." ha ha Not sure what's worse... immodest clothes or goth? Stew fears when they hit HS and they are more into trends. I guess it's better than piercings or tats. :)
Post a Comment