"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown


Friday, March 28, 2008

Caleb - Olympic Hopeful 2018

Caleb and Noah both got snowboards from Santa this year. Caleb can't wait until he is good enough to "ride the rails". He isn't even afraid of riding on the ski lift.
Can't you just picture him with a gold medal around his neck?

3 comments:

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

He looks so proud. Great shot. I can see the medal! Just so you know, Stew and I are very good at checking the blogs and commenting. That makes blogging worth it, when you know someone else is enjoying it. I like it when people comment and I know they at least get to see my "hard" work. :) We'll be checking! Great colors for your blog. I didn't know your favorite color was green, but that makes total sense. Great tartan swatch!

Melanie said...

Tara!!! I was a little hesitant myself when I set up my blog, but I'm enjoying it. Think about this...one good thing has come from it...we have reunited! :) I'm still deciding about going to my H.S. reunion. If we do end up in CA, you know I'm good about stopping by. I definately want you to meet my husband!

P.S. I think you could use some COUNTRY songs on your blog!!! :)

Tara said...

It's a good thing you moved to
Texas, Mel. Now you can't get in my car and immediately put the radio to a country station. That stuff hurts my ears!