"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The world of BLOGGING

Almost everyone I know has a blog. Do I feel left out? No. Do I feel pressured into it? Nope. Why then, you may ask, have I decided to start now? That's a good question...

I don't really have a good answer. If you know me at all, you probably know that I am a very private person. The idea of putting information about me or my family out into the world wide web sort of freaks me out. I honestly don't know if I will like it or not. So, I guess you could say I am conducting a social experiment on myself. I will let you know how it turns out!

By the way - "In My Life" is a song title. It was written by a very famous band. They were from Liverpool. There were four of them and they were fabulous.

2 comments:

Stewart Van Buskirk said...

And they had mop tops!

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

I understand being private. I'm very open, and have never felt that way. But, Trisha does, and she has her blog blocked as well. She's happy knowing that no one can see her "life" except the ones she wants to see. I think that if you have it blocked, and that helps you feel better about putting pictures on the internet, then do that. It's for you, not the "blog hoppers" that are looking and don't even know you. As long as I'm on the "in" list. :) You should have peace of mind. So far, the blocking is working for Trisha, and she's happy with it.