"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown


Friday, March 19, 2010

Twelve

Yes, I now have a twelve year old. No, I don't want to talk about it.
(Translation: I'm having issues with my kids growing up too fast.)

Noah wanted to go to Disneyland for his birthday. We haven't been in a couple of years. The boys are now the age where they want to ride the big rides (Matterhorn, Indiana Jones), but you can't go to Disneyland without going on Small World. My favorite ride is still Space Mountain and I love that my boys think it's fun too.


I think we did the Haunted Mansion 4 times...Caleb LOVES that one...
should that make me nervous?His hat says it all...

Our big deacon! (I can't believe I just typed that)

After church with G&G Van B...
I have no idea what is going on with my camera
After church with G&G Z
We are so lucky to have both sets of grandparents living close by so they could come to church with us for an important day in Noah's life!

5 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Congrats Noah. Happy Birthday.

Stewart Van Buskirk said...

Good song choice.

OK Tara, say it with me "Bity, Bity, boy".

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Holy Crap! You have a 12 year old!!! Awesome!

Casey said...

I'm having those same issues. 12 years have gone by way too fast. Now Alexa keeps reminding me that she'll be 13 in 7 months! YIKES! Happy Birthday, Noah.

korie said...

I even got a little teary when Noah went up and did his Article of Faith last week. I can't believe he is 12. He is a great kid.