The long awaited time of year is finally here...SUMMER! It doesn't exactly feel like summer in Southern California right now. The weather has been strange the last little while (overcast ALL day, not just in the mornings). But I know 2 boys - and 1 dad - who are thrilled to be done with school for the year. I'm pretty excited myself...being a substitute teacher is getting really old for me now that I've been doing it for 3 years! I always enjoy being able to spend so much time together as a family every summer. We have a lot of great things planned this year.
We kicked off this summer with an overnight trip to the desert for motorcycle riding. It was also to celebrate Caleb's birthday. He has really taken to riding...and we have to keep a close eye on him because he can be such a daredevil! Noah has really improved and gained a lot of confidence as well. Thank goodness for helmets and safety gear!
My friend Deirdre took this shot of the boys.
I know we have much more to look forward to...I just hope we get some warm weather and soon!



2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great time. We'll have to go with ya next time :) Maybe get our own trailer :)
Yeah and what the heck is with this weather? At least our electricity bills will be low for June.
Tara, ERic turns 40 in December. He graduated in 88'. :) Happy Birthday to Caleb!
Post a Comment