Happy Birthday Scott! Thank you for being such a patient husband and father. Thanks for making me laugh, for working hard at a job you enjoy, for all the back massages, for making sure there is gas in my car, and for being an example of honesty and kindness to our sons. Most of all thanks for understanding me. I don't know what I would do without you.
It's weird to think that I first met you 21 years ago! You know, deep down...you haven't really changed at all. Feliz Cumpleanos y Te Amo!



4 comments:
Holmes,
Happy Happy B-day to you old man. I would have to agree with Tara in that you have NOT change AT ALL in the last 20 years. Well, maybe you have a LOT less hair, but you are the same OLD goofball that started to come around my parents house with the race corona running out of gas! Maybe for your b-day this year, you can finally pay back Stewwy and punch him in his shnoz!! Anyway, Happy B-day and maybe i'll even give you a call! Later--
Tara you sure rock those bagpipes!
Happy Birthday Scoot!
I love hearing you play Tara!!! Also love your profile pic.
Good job on the pipes, Tara! Happy Birthday Old man!
Post a Comment