
For some reason, we have way too many Legos at our house, which I am constantly stepping on. My boys love them. I have just about had it with the Legos, but these album covers made me laugh. If you aren't a Beatles fan, you probably won't think these are funny. And if you don't know what an album is, ask your parents.

This one is my favorite. It's Abbey Road - and I have actually been there and I did the crosswalk thing that every Beatles fan does when they go to London.
Who knew I would find a connection between Legos and Beatles?

Who knew I would find a connection between Legos and Beatles?



3 comments:
Ya those are funny. The Abbey Road one made my crack up.
That's pretty funny. I've seen these before. I love the similarities to the actual people. Do they really sell these sets? I hear a birthday present!
TARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How goes it with the Zollingers?!?!?!?! I hope all is well. Glad to see you have a blog. Now I can keep up with you. I saw Scott and Stewberts video. I liked it, but it made me wonder how you guys were. I miss you!
Post a Comment