"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown


Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009












We had a wonderful Christmas. My favorite part every year is being together with those we love. We spent Christmas Eve with Scott's family. There are lots of cousins, so the boys always enjoy it. This year Grandpa Z wanted to hear Noah and Caleb play some Christmas music...



You can't play a gig without your hat!

Christmas morning we spent together just the four of us. In the afternoon and evening, we were with my family. My mom made a delicious dinner and we watched some football and most of "A Christmas Story." My dad hadn't seen it in many years and it was hilarious to hear him cracking up through the movie.



I love this time of year! I am so blessed...and I have much to be thankful for!

2 comments:

korie said...

What a musically talented family you have there! So where's your hat?

Melanie said...

Your boys are SO stylish with their cool hats! I'm glad you had a great Christmas! Miss ya!